Sunday, September 12, 2010

Costumes and a new tat!

I know it has been forever since I've posted anything and this one won't be as long as most of my entries. I just HAD to show off these costumes I found at Pottery Barn Kids today..so wish I had a baby to dress them up in these! But since I don't, I called up my good friend Ashley, and told her she must buy this adorable Owl costume for her precious daughter, Emma. I love all things owl and just couldn't stop starring at it...



Cutest costume ever right???

After I called Ashley, I quickly called my sister Victoria to tell her about the cupcake costume that stole my heart the second time. She doesn't know it, but Aunt Fe Fe (that's what her daughter calls me), will be buying this little outfit and the matching basket for little Miss Raylen =)


                           


                                 

One more thing- I got my third tattoo last night, as a tribute to my wonderful husband Adam, of a year and a half. I freaking love it. It's an "A" and an "F" with the bible verse that he game me on our wedding day...



                        

You might have to turn the computer a little to see it- I couldn't figure out how to turn the picture. That's all for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment